Birmingham Weekender is inviting tenders for the Production Management of this year's festival, which takes place 22-24 September 2017.
Birmingham’s largest arts festival, Birmingham Weekender features an awe-inspiring programme of free events from hundreds of world-class West Midlands and international artists and companies. Expect an exciting programme packed with new commissions, world premieres, roaming and pop-up street theatre, participative events and workshops, and much more, across the city-centre.
The successful Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of all production requirements for the weekend, including significant work in the public domain
- Ordering and management of the production plan, including management of the production budget
- Staging, audio management, crew and safety
- Creation of Health and Safety policy statement, Method Statements and Risk Assessment
- Ensuring that all operational and construction guidelines are adhered to
For a full briefing pack please email Caroline Davis, Executive Producer of Birmingham Weekender, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for tenders is Tuesday 25 April 2017.
As well as picking out your programme highlights, it’s worth thinking how you might refuel during Birmingham Weeke...
Are you passionate about the arts? Do you want to help deliver Birmingham’s biggest, most exciting arts & cult...
Much of the Birmingham Weekender programme is specifically designed with the little ones in mind – there’s a...