Birmingham Weekender is inviting tenders for the Production Management of this year's festival, which takes place 22-24 September 2017.
Birmingham’s largest arts festival, Birmingham Weekender features an awe-inspiring programme of free events from hundreds of world-class West Midlands and international artists and companies. Expect an exciting programme packed with new commissions, world premieres, roaming and pop-up street theatre, participative events and workshops, and much more, across the city-centre.
The successful Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of all production requirements for the weekend, including significant work in the public domain
- Ordering and management of the production plan, including management of the production budget
- Staging, audio management, crew and safety
- Creation of Health and Safety policy statement, Method Statements and Risk Assessment
- Ensuring that all operational and construction guidelines are adhered to
For a full briefing pack please email Caroline Davis, Executive Producer of Birmingham Weekender, at email@example.com
Deadline for tenders is Tuesday 25 April 2017.
2017 is the official year of Utsav: Birmingham’s Year of South Asian Culture. Utsav means festival or celebration in ol...
Birmingham Weekender is the perfect opportunity for lovers of classical music to get a taste of the high quality work be...
Birmingham Weekender is the perfect choice for a family day (or weekend!) out, but if you’re feeling overwhelmed by the...