Birmingham Weekender is inviting tenders for the Production Management of this year's festival, which takes place 22-24 September 2017.
Birmingham’s largest arts festival, Birmingham Weekender features an awe-inspiring programme of free events from hundreds of world-class West Midlands and international artists and companies. Expect an exciting programme packed with new commissions, world premieres, roaming and pop-up street theatre, participative events and workshops, and much more, across the city-centre.
The successful Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of all production requirements for the weekend, including significant work in the public domain
- Ordering and management of the production plan, including management of the production budget
- Staging, audio management, crew and safety
- Creation of Health and Safety policy statement, Method Statements and Risk Assessment
- Ensuring that all operational and construction guidelines are adhered to
For a full briefing pack please email Caroline Davis, Executive Producer of Birmingham Weekender, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for tenders is Tuesday 25 April 2017.
An estimated 8500 people watched the French company Transe Express perform the night-time spectacular Maudits Sonnants i...
Birmingham Weekender and International Dance Festival Birmingham are looking for a Communications Intern who will help t...
Birmingham Weekender will return from Friday 22 to Sunday 24 September 2017! The award-winning Birmingham Weekende...