Birmingham Weekender 2019 will build on the success of our 2017 festival, where we welcomed over 160,000 attendees to the city-centre for 160 events over three jam packed days! We need YOUR help to make this happen!
Birmingham Weekender needs investment from businesses with an interest in Birmingham’s city-centre and people.
We have a number of partnership opportunities with a range of benefits, including brand association and profile-raising, corporate hospitality and networking, staff-engagement and CSR alignment.
To explore all sponsorship opportunities, with a bespoke benefits package tailored to your organisation’s needs, contact us arrange to meet for a chat over coffee...
What Weekender can do for you
- Align your business with the festival’s established brand values of inclusion, creativity, diversity and celebration. We aim to inspire out audiences with work that creates wonder and delight!
- Align your business or personal profile with Birmingham, a city on the rise, attracting global investment with quality of life.
- Wonderful hospitality opportunities for clients, stakeholders, employees and business partners over the September weekend.
- Engage your employees through our volunteering scheme, working with the festival team in advance planning and over the weekend, engaging with artists and audiences as ambassadors for Birmingham
- Unparalleled CSR benefits. Engage your community all year round via the festival’s learning and participation work.
- Promotion of your brand through print and online through our physical and digital media platforms.
- Headline Sponsor: We are seeking a named festival sponsor to feature as our prime festival partner.
- Major individual event partnerships: We work with area sponsors and sponsorship of individual parts of our wide-ranging programme. Call to discuss opportunities.
- Individual giving opportunities: Help us commission and present new work as part of Weekender and 2019.
Key Weekender facts
- Audience: in excess of 160,000
- Key celebration of Birmingham: We are a highlight of the city’s cultural calendar
- FREE events over three days
- Media Partners including What’s On magazine, radio partnerships and local press
- Area sponsors including Bullring, Mailbox, Bullring Markets, Grand Central and the Business Improvement Districts including Retail BID and Colmore BID, presenting good business networking opportunities.
- Key city-centre locations with high footfall, family friendly.
- Award-winning festival